- PMDD Linked to Gene Network
Researchers have discovered molecular mechanisms that may underlie a woman’s susceptibility to disabling irritability, sadness, and anxiety in the days leading up to her menstrual period.
- Men and Depression: Tuffy Sierra, Trauma and Recovery Specialist
"Depression for us as Indian men is not diagnosed because of the trauma we've suffered."
- Men and Depression: Melvin Martin, Marketing Executive
"The depression became an entity that I was able to identify."
- Men and Depression: Steve Lappen, Writer
"It just simply invades every pore of your skin."
- Men and Depression: Shawn Colten, National Diving Champion
"Something that used to make you happy makes you cry now for no reason."
- Men and Depression: Rodolfo Palma-Lulion, College Student (Espanol)
"Yo nunca escuchado de un hombre latino teniendo depresión."
- Men and Depression: Rodolfo Palma-Lulion, College Student
"Being Latino made it harder because there's a silence over things."
- Men and Depression: Rene Ruballo, Police Officer
"I lost interest with the kids and doing the things that we used to do... you know, that families do."